ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: AW: anthill vs. cruisecontrol
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 09:15:50 GMT
ASAIK CC doesn´t support project dependencies (directly).
Gump is the tool for project dependencies (if I remind that chapter
in Eriks book right :-).

But maybe that could work:
put the distribution of the subprojects in the cvs of the main project.
So CC should notice the modification in subprojects and do a rebuild.

Because that will produce lot of cvs space (many many libs ...), maybe
you can write a simple textfile. (main thing it should be a file with
modification date). And the Ant buildfile evaluates that and gets the
actual binary.

Jan Matèrne