ant-user mailing list archives

Subject AW: AW: How to use java attrib in build.xml
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 10:29:26 GMT
You have started this thread on jGuru
Because I don´t want do answer on that forum AND on this list, where should
we go?

For next step: make two targets, one for creating the parcel file and one
for creating the
distrib file. Then call only the parcel target. Is the file ok? Then call
the distrib target.
Is that file ok? If yes your ant instructions work.

Jan Matèrne

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Pritesh saharey []
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 4. März 2003 06:29
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: Re: AW: How to use java attrib in build.xml

hi jan,
   thanx for your support ,but it is still not working fine as suggested by
you i has written my code like this

<target name="distribute" depends="init,compile"
		description="Creats distribe file">
		<java append="true" classpathref="classpath"
			<arg line="-f
SRC/org/net/carmel/services/ptts/PTTService.parceldef -o
SRC/org/net/carmel/services/ptts/PTTService.parcel" />

		<java append="true" classpathref="classpath"
			<arg line="-f
SRC/org/net/carmel/services/ptts/PTTService.distribdef -o
SRC/org/net/carmel/services/ptts/PTTService.distrib" />

but after running this target my build gets terminated without any message
like this

[pritesh@ora1 Carmel]$

as iam getting PTTService.parcel file but not PTTService.distrib what is the
reason iam failing to understand, will u pls help me out

--- message from attached:

Join Community  --->

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get w/No
Ads, 6MB, POP & more!