ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert-z.K...@ubsw.com
Subject RE: anthill vs. cruisecontrol
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 17:48:44 GMT
I've used cruisecontrol in a couple of places now and I'm generally pretty happy with it.
Version 2.0.2 is substantially easier to setup than the old 1.x versions.  That said it feels
a little underdocumented (wiki is a good resource for setting it up) but it does what I've
needed done.

I've only just heard about Anthill, their site is obviously a lot more polished and I've downloaded
the OS version but it's a matter of having time to play with it.

I'd be interested to hear anyone's experiences of anthill.

Cheers,
Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthias P. [mailto:groups.mpatzak@gmx.de]
Sent: 05 March 2003 17:45
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: anthill vs. cruisecontrol

Hi,

in some of the latest messages anthill and cruisecontrol where mentioned.
I had a (short) look at both webpages and cant figure out where the
differences are. Can anybody give me a short hint, please. Do you use anthill or
cruisecontrol?

--Matthias

Bitte l├Ącheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!