ant-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Babu Koya <sk...@quark.co.in>
Subject RE: How to set classpath in java task
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 12:33:22 GMT
Suppose u want to include all the jars in the folder use fileset to specify
the Jars in a folder

			<classpath>
				<fileset dir="../seclusion"/>
			</classpath>

This would include all the Jars in the seclusion folder in the classpath.

/Suresh

-----Original Message-----
From: Pritesh saharey [mailto:pritesh@sqatester.com]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 6:04 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: How to set classpath in java task

hi everybody,

<target name="distribute" depends="init,compile"
		description="Creats distribe file">
		<java append="true"

classname="com.org.ITS.SDK.Tools.ConsoleParcelBuilder">
			<arg line="-f
SRC/org/net/carmel/services/ptts/PTTService.parceldef -o PTTService.parcel"
/>
			<classpath >
				<pathelement location="../seclusion/*.jar"/>
				<pathelement
location="../seclusion/*.parcel"/>

			</classpath>
		</java>
		<java append="true"

classname="com.org.ITS.SDK.Tools.ConsoleParcelBuilder">
			<arg line="-f
SRC/org/net/carmel/services/ptts/PTTService.distribdef -o
PTTService.distrib" />
			<classpath >
				<pathelement location="../seclusion/*.jar"/>
				<pathelement
location="../seclusion/*.parcel"/>

			</classpath>
			  <move file="PTTService.distrib"
todir="${build.distrib.dir}"/>
		</java>
</target>

in above code
				<pathelement location="../seclusion/*.jar"/>
				<pathelement
location="../seclusion/*.parcel"/>
these line of codes are not working as i got 35 jars to be put into
classpath and atleast 15 parcel files which are to be put into the classpath
,and all jars and parcel files are kept in seclusion folder but iam getting
error that "Make sure you have it in your classpath" ,as i want all jar and
parcel files to be in my classpath how can i do it what wrong iam doing in
my code.And why does the build file doesnt take the classpath i had already
declared at the very beging of my code because i requried that classpath
also for this task.And as i had got six of the parceldef and distribdef
files and i have to create six distrib files from these distribdef files and
all are in different folders like this
org/net/carmel/services/mtts/MTTService.distribdef
org/net/carmel/services/ztts/ZTTService.distribdef
org/net/carmel/services/atts/ATTService.distribdef
and so on ...

so what should i do now can any body help me out

Join SQAtester.com Community  --->
http://www.sqatester.com/testersarea/joinus.htm