ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scaringi, Stephen" <Stephen.Scari...@giantloop.com>
Subject Mixing compression within jars
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:41:03 GMT
Hello,

We're running ant 1.5.2, and having problems getting compressed and uncompressed files in
the same jar.

We have two jar tasks set up for each jar: the first creates the jar and adds the compressed
files, and the second updates the jar with the uncompressed files. The update jar task only
specifies the uncompressed files to add to the jar.

The problem is that the update task deletes all the files already in the jar, so we end up
with a jar containing only a couple of uncompressed files.

Is there any way to create a jar of compressed and uncompressed files using the jar task in
ant? Thanks,

-Stephen