ant-user mailing list archives

From Haig Ehramdjian <ha...@cae.com>
Subject Ant 1.5.2 Release API:Project/Target/Task
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:51:42 GMT
I've recently downloaded Ant 1.5.2 and am using the following classes:
org.apache.tools.ant.Project / org.apache.tools.ant.Target /
org.apache.tools.ant.Task

My project tag would be as follows: <project name="myName" default="main"
basedir=".">
The Project class doesn't seem to be able to find the 'default' property.
The ProjectHelperImpl class doesn't seem to like these tags.

Any ideas of what I need to extend to make this work?

Haig