ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexei Betin" <ABe...@futuretrade.com>
Subject Emailing Build results
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 21:00:57 GMT
what are reasonable options for emailing nightly Build results?

MailLogger seems to have no way to attach the build log
or use properties in Subject,

also I am already using NoBannerLogger - which leaves no place
for MailLogger...

<mail> task cannot help me, because if I put it at the end
of my build script, and the build fails, it'll never get to
execute it.

Is there a way to ensure a task is always called at the end?
maybe using different build files with <ant> or <antcall>?
<parallel> would not help me here because it can only
wrap tasks and not targets...

Finally, I understand I can write my own Logger,
but for a couple of reasons I don't want to - I would
rather prefer to get the job done by some batch file,
but I wonder if I am missing a nice pure-Ant solution

Thanks,
~Alexei