ant-user mailing list archives

From John Cavacas <john....@sapiens.com>
Subject RE: Anyone using Ant with .Net?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:57:18 GMT
Thanks for the insight so far guys. It's good to see that others are using
Ant in this manner. Are there any idiosyncrasies that you guys have
encountered between using Ant + Visual Studio.Net + NUnit? The work that I
might end up doing might be also suitable to contribute back to this great
tool, as I discover our own needs for build automation and unit testing.

Thanks again,
John

This communication is intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity it
was addressed to and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is prohibited.  If you receive this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this communication
from your system(s) to which it was sent and/or replicated to. (c) 2002
Sapiens Americas Corp.