ant-user mailing list archives

From John Cavacas <john....@sapiens.com>
Subject Anyone using Ant with .Net?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 01:48:01 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the list and somewhat new to Ant. I've been using Ant for a few
months, but not really "using it" if you know what I mean. I've come to the
conclusion that Ant is probably one of the best tools I've ever come across.

I was wondering if anyone here is using Ant with .Net work or knows of
something .net + Ant related. It looks like I may be doing a lot more .Net
work soon, and I would love to use Ant and other Java world tools in my
development.

I hope this is not too far off topic, if it is please forgive me.

Thanks in advance,

John

This communication is intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity it
was addressed to and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is prohibited.  If you receive this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this communication
from your system(s) to which it was sent and/or replicated to. (c) 2002
Sapiens Americas Corp.