ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob H - VSCM" <Anderson....@vectorscm.com>
Subject RE: SSH in ANT?!?! (WAS: RE: process on a remote server via an AN T ?????)
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:27:52 GMT
One thing to note about jsch is the key exchange method is
diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1. What exactly
that means, I don't know, but I do know that this key exchange method was
not implemented in OpenSSH until version 2.8. I don't know if this is
related to the problem you are having, but it might be something to check
out.

-Rob Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 5:57 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: SSH in ANT?!?! (WAS: RE: process on a remote server via an
ANT ?????)

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Nick Pellow <nick.pellow@mindmatics.de> wrote:

> I just tried both the SSH and SCP tasks with the nightly
> build from the 19th of March. The jsch.jar I
> tested it with had version 0.1.2 and was downloaded and built today.

It looks as if jsch had problems with the response of your server.
This is most likely a jsch problem and would need to be taken care of
by the jsch folks.  They'll need to know what kind of SSH server you
are using on the remote end and so on ...

You may as well wait a few days as rumors are that a new jsch release
is very close.

Stefan