ant-user mailing list archives

From "Duffey, Kevin" <KDuf...@marketron.com>
Subject RE: How to handle conditional capabilities?
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:11:51 GMT
Ahh, I see what you are saying. Yeah, that's true to I guess. I could have "top" targets that
are called by parameters passed in. I suppose I could simply set the default target as the
parameter passed in and that is what gets called.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Price [mailto:eprice@ptc.com]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 9:09 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: How to handle conditional capabilities?

Duffey, Kevin wrote:
> That would almost work, except that I want to do this in one build.xml file in complete,
rather than space it out over a few. It's a small project and I can't see having so many build
files. I just wanted to have a single build with several targets and depending on conditions
(usually set by parameters passed in), I would be able to make, build, package and/or deploy
the project.

I might be confused about what you are asking but I only use one single
build file.  You can have many targets within a single build file, and
each target can have depends on other targets within the same build file.

Erik

---