ant-user mailing list archives

From Thorselius Göran <goran.thorsel...@scania.com>
Subject RE: Ant and Eclipse - more clear
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 07:53:02 GMT
Yes!

No it works... but there is a problem...
After executing "[eclipse executable] -application
org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner"
in my command-prompts, the command-prompt doesn't wait for eclipse to end.

This will be a problem for me since I'll have a script running doing this
and
it needs to wait until ant is done with the compiling.

I've read the manual but there is no flag like -wait or something like that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Allers [mailto:jim@advancedreality.com]
Sent: den 5 mars 2003 17:18
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Ant and Eclipse - more clear

You need to run
[eclipse executable] -application org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner

The fact that the plugin id is expected to preface the application ID does
not appear to be written in the documentation. I recommend reading the
documentation on this one. I've never done it myself,but I think this is a
way of doing what you want.

Sorry for not checking it.