ant-user mailing list archives

From Thorselius Göran <goran.thorsel...@scania.com>
Subject RE: Ant and Eclipse - more clear
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 13:00:12 GMT
The project is in it's startup-phase, they are adding external Jars almost
everyday.
They are also writing the code, adding dependencies between them all the
time.
The classpath:es grows every minute.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Paterson [mailto:rob@eecommerce.com]
Sent: den 4 mars 2003 14:04
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Ant and Eclipse - more clear

But unless they're doing something very unusual they wouldn't have to change
the build.xml file everytime something changes.

Once you've configured your javac task with the correct filesets to describe
you're root level source code directories, everything under them will be
compiled everytime, no change.

Regards,

Rob Paterson