ant-user mailing list archives

From Thorselius Göran <goran.thorsel...@scania.com>
Subject RE: Ant and Eclipse - more clear
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:26:05 GMT
The benefit is that I now that the code get's compiled in the exact same way
regardless of the build was preformed from the propmpt (or bat-file) or from
eclipse.

-----Original Message-----
From: mmay@gmx.net [mailto:mmay@gmx.net]
Sent: den 4 mars 2003 13:29
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Ant and Eclipse - more clear

Hello,
I wander where the benefit of this solution would be? Why are you not just
using a .bat file to run ant in the same manner like you run it on the
command line. If you are using ant for your build I suppose, that all the
configuration for ANT is done in the build-file, right? (like CLASSPATH,
etc.) So the solution seems to be easy. If you would like to do some
continuuous integration you can even use tools like cruise control or
anthill.

Markus