ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Importing a FileSet from a file different than build.xml
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2003 16:19:42 GMT

Sure...

If various lib.xml files contain contents similar to your <copy> task
below, the build.xml file might look like....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE project [
     <!ENTITY lib-project1 SYSTEM "file:./lib1.xml">
     <!ENTITY lib-project2 SYSTEM "file:./lib2.xml">
]>
<project name="MyProject" default="compile" basedir="." >
<target name="copyjars">
     &lib-project1;
     &lib-project2;
</target>