ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Price <epr...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: How to handle conditional capabilities?
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:09:15 GMT

Duffey, Kevin wrote:
> That would almost work, except that I want to do this in one build.xml file in complete,
rather than space it out over a few. It's a small project and I can't see having so many build
files. I just wanted to have a single build with several targets and depending on conditions
(usually set by parameters passed in), I would be able to make, build, package and/or deploy
the project.

I might be confused about what you are asking but I only use one single
build file.  You can have many targets within a single build file, and
each target can have depends on other targets within the same build file.

Erik