ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert r. Sanders" <robert.sand...@ipov.net>
Subject Re: RE : How to delete directory using <ftp> ?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 19:20:10 GMT
Actually, I need to put it on my to-do list.  Its one of those things
that I have just never gotten around to, partially because right after
we created the tasks our attention got diverted to a major project that
was completely unrelated and I forgot to go back and do this.  It is a
good idea, and I will try to get it done now that someone has reminded me.

--
    Robert r. Sanders
    Chief Technologist