ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert r. Sanders" <robert.sand...@ipov.net>
Subject Re: How to delete directory using <ftp> ?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:11:35 GMT
Not sure how to do so with the ftp task included with Ant.  check out
our refactoring of the code at  http://oss.ipov.org/iftp-ant/  it makes
the task definitions much easier, including the ablity to delete entire
directory trees if you and.  It is available under the Apache license.
Internally it uses the same NetComponents classes that the Ant ftp does,
just with a easier to use set of task definitions.