ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien Blanc <Sebastien.Bl...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: New to the list and ant -- require your comments, please.
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 06:45:17 GMT
Hi Damar,
webxml is one of the attribute of war task, for instance
<war destfile="myapp.war" webxml="src/metadata/myapp.xml">
here it looks that the build.xml defining this war task does not contain
the webxml attribute (so I guess 'update' attribute is set to true).
try to add the attribute to the build.xml to point to the WEB-INF/web.xml
location.
did u checkout the ANT docs/manual/CoreTasks/war.html page ?
seb.