ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien Blanc <Sebastien.Bl...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: Coding standards for Ant scripts
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 04:23:13 GMT
Hi Latha,
as far as coding is concerned this is mainly XML and so all tasks are driven by
XML verification so this is pretty straigth. wat may be more important is how u
want 2 organize ur build.xml files for ur project.
u can begin with the 'using ANT' page:
http://ant.apache.org/manual/usinglist.html
then the books:
http://ant.apache.org/resources.html
+ I'm sure u'll get many other interesting answers.
seb.