ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien Blanc <Sebastien.Bl...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: ant 1.5.1 exection in thread main after installation
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 01:25:26 GMT
don't remember either but u can first try to comment the '@echo off' with a '#' at the beginning
of the ANT_HOME/bin/ant.bat file and then check what is the command line launched for the
':runAnt' label when u type 'ant' (see why ur CLASSPATH is no good).
seb.

"Bodin, Derek Allen" wrote:

> I believe there was a message about this maybe a month ago.  Try searching the archives.
 I believe the problem has to do with the ant bat file.  I am away from my home computer right
now so I can't tell you the exact line to change, I am sure someone else in the group remembers
though.