ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastien Blanc <Sebastien.Bl...@alcatel.com>
Subject Re: Task to invoke a different version of Ant.
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 00:31:47 GMT
u can still launch any task on any version the following way (just an
example):
     <path id="ant.class.path.v3">
          <fileset dir="${ejbenv.ANT_HOME}/lib">
             <include name="ant.v3.jar" />
          </fileset>
        <!-- add parsers and log jars if needed -->
       </path>
then for instance
        <java failonerror="true" classname="org.apache.tools.ant.Main"
fork="true">
           <arg line="-Dlog4j.configuration=log4j.properties -f
event/build.xml main"/>
           <classpath refid="ant.class.path" />
        </java>
just curious, why would u want to do that ?
seb.