ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: Pb with SSHExec
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:15:20 GMT
Make sure that jsch.jar is in your classpath. You will get the exact
error you mentioned if it is not.

Also, I have packaged a complete zip of the files needed to run the ssh
tasks taken directly from Ant 1.6. You can get it at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/antelope. This includes the latest
patches to the Ant 1.6 ssh tasks plus the latest version of jsch.

Dale Anson