ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: Jolt Reader's Award
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:49:53 GMT
Erik Hatcher wrote:
> Steve and I's book is up for a reader's Jolt award:
> Also, to be fair, another Ant book (the O'Reilly one) is up for the same
> award.  Their book is also in the vendor-nominated category.
> Please log in and vote soon!  Polls are only open for a few days.  Just
> be careful which Ant book you pick and be sure its the one you really
> mean to choose!  :)

Note also the reference for Jedit, xdoclet, Bouncy Castle in different
places, plus the illustrious IDEA. They all got my votes, then I
boycotted the developer web site list as it left out jakarta and slashdot.

I am mildly disappointed that Axis doesnt get a mention in the Web
Services category, but at least the IBM WS Toolkit is there, which is of
course built on Axis. Seems to me that the Jolt awards still havent
embraced the OSS development model yet. But then I suppose we'd have
different awards like 'Most entertaining CVS commit message' ...

View raw message