ant-user mailing list archives

From Simon David Kelly <PaserExcept...@netscape.net>
Subject [OT] Ant documentation in full printer freindly format.
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:57:18 GMT
Hi all,

I've been using ant for a bit now, but I find I need to reference the
documentation more and more as I start to add greater functionality.  I
am afraid I'm from the old school, and like my manuals brick thick next
to my elbow on the desk with folded corners and scraps of paper sticking
out all over the place :-) Not wafer thin in netscape.

Does anyone know of a location for a printer friendly full version of
the Jakarta manual that will print in one go without having to go
through every link and print the pages one at a time?

Kind regards,

Simon

http://shopnow.netscape.com/