ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Weidner <eric.weid...@ejbsolutions.com>
Subject Re: exec task hangs with j2sdk 1.4.1 / linux?
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2003 19:04:41 GMT
Mike,

This is a Java 1.4.1 bug.  It has been fixed in 1.4.2.  We ran into this
because we use a lot of execs in our product.

See http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/bugs/4750978.html.

The workaround is to revert to 1.4.0 for anything that needs execs or
wait for 1.4.2 which should have a beta out soon.

Eric
Out-of-the-Box
http://www.ejbsolutions.com