ant-user mailing list archives

From Adam M <ad...@sitraka.com>
Subject Re: Error proof Ant Task
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:28:25 GMT
Michael,

I've done the exact same thing in the past. All you need to do is
unmount the network drive first. If
the drive is not mounted to begin with, attempting to unmount it does
not result in an error.

Lee, Michael.M wrote:

PS. I've been having trouble getting any email to the newsgroup. Please
forward this message to the newsgroup if you find it useful. Thank you.