ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: anthill vs. cruisecontrol
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 21:36:03 GMT
Both AntHill and CruiseControl run continuous builds. AntHill runs on a
time schedule. CruiseControl builds whenever a file is checked into
source control. AntHill is a web app, CruiseControl is a stand-alone
app. Other than that, they are fairly similar in what they do -- both
create web pages to show build progress and statistics, and both can
handle multiple projects. AntHill is much easier to set up and is better
documented.

Dale Anson