ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Price <epr...@ptc.com>
Subject unit test failure w/junit task
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 20:44:58 GMT
Hi,

I just started using the <junit> task with <junitreport>, which is
great.  In my very first unit test, which simply asserted something
which I knew to be true, everything worked perfectly.

However, I've written a couple of "real" unit tests since then and I've
gotten an error message I've never seen before.  This is in my report:

testProjectNameHardCoded Error Native Library C:\WINNT\jvb.dll already
loaded in another classloader

Does anyone know what that one means?  That particular unit test really
can't fail, either -- it tests to see if a string in the unit test
matches a hard-coded string in the project, which I know for a fact
match.  So there's something going wrong with either JUnit or ant, or
... well I don't really know.

Thanks,

Erik