ant-user mailing list archives

From Carfield Yim <carfi...@desktop.carfield.com.hk>
Subject Re: Can I have more dependance checking in ant?
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 17:30:52 GMT
Conor MacNeill wrote:

>> Look at the <depend> task.
>>
>> Conor

Thx for reply, I already try <depend> task, but it only help me to
remove unuse class. Besides, I also try to use jikes with full depend
checking, but can help me to check this also.

--
              \\\|///
             \\- - -//

Programming discussion groups
Software design: news://news.carfield.com.hk/programming.design
Design Pattern: news://news.carfield.com.hk/programming.design.pattern
java: news://news.carfield.com.hk/programming.java
linux: news://news.carfield.com.hk/programming.linux