ant-user mailing list archives

From "White, Joshua A (CASD, IT)" <Joshua.Wh...@thehartford.com>
Subject How do you find out which classed need to be compiled?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 16:27:59 GMT
I am working on a project and notice that two class files keep getting
recompiled.  As we all know, this usually means that the package declaration
does not match its actual file location.

Is there a convenient way of determining this?

Joshua

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.