ant-user mailing list archives

From Jesse Stockall <je...@cryptocard.com>
Subject Re: How to write properties.xml file
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 12:49:17 GMT
On Friday, March 7, 2003, at 07:34  AM, Pritesh saharey wrote:

> this will get change like this insted of PTTService.parceldef
> UTTService.parceldef,MUUService.parceldef and so on
> and also insted of PTTService.distribdef
> ,UTTService.distribdef,MUUService.distribdef  and so on in a single
> project so i think the first solution will be benificial for me ie.,

Then you can use solution #2 but make the targets in the common file
look like this:

<java append="true" fork="true" failonerror="true"
	classpathref="classpath"
	classname="com.ora.ITS.SDK.Tools.ConsoleParcelBuilder">
	<arg line="-f
SRC/org/net/carmel/services/ptts/${parcel.name}.parceldef -o
SRC/org/net/carmel/services/ptts/${parcel.name}.parcel"/>
</java>

Then in your other build files you can define 'parcel.name' to the
correct value for that build file.
<property name="parcel.name" value="PTTService"/>

Jesse Stockall - jesse@cryptocard.com
CRYPTOCard Corp.