ant-user mailing list archives

From m...@gmx.net
Subject Re: AW: anthill vs. cruisecontrol
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 09:03:03 GMT
Hello,
we have a project, where we have many sub-projects. This means, all the
sub-projects are basically their own projects and the only common thing is, that
they share a common include_build.xml. Anyway, these sub-projects depend on
each other.
Can this be done by CruiseControl or AntHill OS? I did not found anything
useful on the page of CruiseControl and neither on the AntHill OS page.

Regards

Markus