ant-user mailing list archives

From Simon Brunning <SBrunn...@trisystems.co.uk>
Subject Building a classpath using includesfile
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:56:21 GMT
I'm trying to use a classpath from an external patternset file, thus:

<javac destdir="${location.build}" srcdir="${location.source}">
  <classpath>
    <fileset includesfile="classpath.patternset"/>
  </classpath>
  <includesfile name="jvm13.patternset"/>
</javac>

Trying this, I get: "No directory specified for fileset." Which is fair
enough, I suppose, though the filenames in the patternset are fully
qualified and don't *need* a base directory. The problem is that I've tried
including dir=".", and dir="..", and both of these stop the classpath
including anything. Is there any way to do this?

Cheers,
Simon Brunning
TriSystems Ltd.
sbrunning@trisystems.co.uk