ant-user mailing list archives

From Matthias P. <groups.mpat...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: anthill vs. cruisecontrol
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 07:54:03 GMT
Thanks for your all advice about anthill and cc.

who of you is doing continues integration? where are the limits of it? e.g a
build takes 30 minutes, so makes it sense to integrate every time someone
(of maybe 30 developers) checks something in. wouldnt that cause that every 30
minutes a build runs and everyone gets a e-mail (failed/ok), thats makes him
bored about the buildmails... or is it possible to just inform the developer
thats class made the build fail?

--Matthias