ant-user mailing list archives

From m...@gmx.net
Subject Re: AW: AW: anthill vs. cruisecontrol
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 10:28:55 GMT
I don't think that I understood you right. I should put all projects in our
Version Control System Root directory and also put the Jars in there?
BTW, we are using VSS :-(, and because we are going to use Branching as well
it is not feasable to use the Root as a space to store files (due to the
Branching mechanism of VSS, which seems very strange to mee).