ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: problem using ant with win2000 and Jdk 1.4
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:56:10 GMT
On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:20 pm, Pritesh saharey wrote:
> Conor this problem is coming in  win2k also please make it a point
> pritesh

Pritesh,

the best thing to do is give us more information on this. I use Ant on Win2k
sporadically and don't recall having problems. I'll check it out tomorrow. My
last serious Windows based development on Ant was on NT4 and it had no
problems with long filenames and "for" commands, so I don't expect Win2k to
regress there.

If you do have problems with the batch files, one strategy is to turn echo on
in the batch file and see what is actually happening.

--
Conor MacNeill
Blog: http://codefeed.com/blog/