ant-user mailing list archives

From Pritesh saharey <prit...@sqatester.com>
Subject Re: problem using ant with win2000 and Jdk 1.4
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:17:19 GMT
Rajat pease tryout these steps
1)ANT_HOME=E:\ant
This is due to limitations in the OS's handling of the "for" batch-file statement,so please
change the name of the folder apache-ant-1.5.2 to ant.
2)Keep only bin and lib folder inside ant folder so that it looks like this in your E prompt
E:\ant\bin
E:\ant\lib

3)Make sure that you should have following minimum these jar files in your lib folder
ant.jar,junit.jar,optional.jar,xercesImpl.jar,xml-apis.jar

4)Now set the path like this in your batch file
set ANT_HOME=E:\ant
set JAVA_HOME=F:\j2sdk1.4.0_03
set PATH=%PATH%;%ANT_HOME%\bin

then try to run the ant command after restarting your pc or i think win2000 doesn't need rebooting
of your pc .

hope this will work out

pritesh