ant-user mailing list archives

From peter reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: Script Shell
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:17:22 GMT
Hi,
I have included the e-mail discussion on using shellscript and sshexec.

shellscript can be received from CVS head of ant-contrib project
on sourceforge.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ant-contrib/

sshexec can be received from CVS head of ant.
Peter.

--------------------------//-------------------------------

it is of course a lot better to use <sshexec/> than <shellscript/>
for this.

Also my example contained an error, it should be
 <shellscript shell="sh"><![CDATA[
     ssh ${server} <<END
 cd /tmp
 ls -lrta