ant-user mailing list archives

From ope <ope...@yahoo.com>
Subject condition based on target
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:40:38 GMT
I don't know if this is the best way to solve my
problem so if anyone has another suggestion please let
me know...

The issue I am dealing with is that I have two main
targets 'full' and 'update'.  Both of these targets
depend on one rather large target with one minor
difference.  So far I just run the build and if it is
an update I just manually make the changes afterwards.
 What would be ideal is to have a condition in the
target itself that say basically, if this is an update
do x otherwise do y.  Is there a way to set a
condition based on the main target that was called?

My other option is to add the update conditional stuff
into the update target itself.  This will work but
involves undoing some changes that were made before
applying the new changes.  I don't mind doing it this
way but would prefer to have a condition based on the
main target that was called.