ant-user mailing list archives

From Jason <jason...@yahoo.com>
Subject Compiling with one jdk, building javadoc with anohter?
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 21:43:10 GMT
Hello,

I'm using ant 1.5.1 for my build process and I've run
into a scenario I'm having trouble with.  I need to
compile with one jdk (1.3) but run the javadoc task
using another (1.4).  I can't figure out how to
accomplish this.  In the past, I've compiled with
different versions of the jdk from within the same
script using the javac task's fork/excecutable
attributes.  I guess I'm looking for something similar
in the javadoc task but I can't seem to find it.  Can
anybody set me straight?  Thanks in advance.

-jason