ant-user mailing list archives

From peter reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: A couple of usefull tasks
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:53:55 GMT
Yes,
Slightly modified versions of them are in ant-contrib cvs now.
(using paths for targetfiles and sourcefiles, and useing
 sequential/parrallel for do) They are a little more verbose,
but are better organized.

Before placing the tasks on the list on friday, I did have a
quick look at dependset, which I only noticied last week,
but was too tired to figure out how to modify it.

Peter