ant-user mailing list archives

From Mika Moilanen <mikmo...@stybba.ntc.nokia.com>
Subject Correct CP for running WAS tasks from ANT?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 12:48:52 GMT

I've been trying to run Websphere "wsServerStatus" from ANT build
file:

<taskdef name="wsServerStatus" classname="com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.ServerStatus"/>

<target name="status">
<wsServerStatus
  server="server1"
  quiet="false"
  trace="true"
  all="false"
  statusPort="20005"
  wasHome="/vobs/user/mikmoila/was/"
  failonerror="true"/>
</target>

So far I haven't been able to figure CLASSPATH settings; One I know
for sure: I've to add $(WAS)/wsanttasks.jar.

When I run this, however, I get:
status:
[serverStatus] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/ws/bootstrap/WSLauncher

What might be the correct classpath for running WAS tasks in ANT?

--
Best Regards,
	Mika