ant-user mailing list archives

From Richard Hill <RH...@classmates.com>
Subject Handling exceptions with 'ant' task
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 23:41:05 GMT
I'm calling a series of ant files that run Canoo tests (see target "test"
below). If the first test (test1.xml) throws an exception the parent ant
file stops, which prevent the second test from running.

What I would like to do is have the parent ant script continue on by calling
test2.xml when an exception occurs in the first test. Or even better yet, if
the first test throws an exception, run a cleanup task before moving on to
the next test.

How would I do this in the parent ant script?

<project name="Parent Ant Script" default="usage" basedir=".">
       .
       .
       .
    <!-- Run these Canoo tests -->