ant-user mailing list archives

From Matthias P. <groups.mpat...@gmx.de>
Subject ANT and PVCS Dimensions
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:53:53 GMT
Hi,

on our new large project (60 developers for 2 years) our client want us to
use PVCS Dimensions. I had a short introduction in it. From my point of view
its a very mighty and complex tool. We are not sure that we can start fast to
use it efficiently in our project. Maybe we can participate from your
experiences.

My questions are:

1. Does anybody use PVCS Dimenstions in combination with ANT? Is it possible
to get some sample ANT build-files? What hints do you know? What are the
tricky things in PVCS and ANT

2. We have to configure a lot of structures in PVCS (items, design parts,
baseline types and so on). What structures have you defined? There are so many
dependencies between them and we just missing the overview.

Thank you for your help,
Matthias

Bitte l├Ącheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!