ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: Problem Using Ear Task in 1.5.2
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:59:25 GMT
Just for giggles, run with verbose/debug and see if the ${target.dir} is
actually defined (if the property is set up prior to hitting the ear
target).

-----Original Message-----
From: Wax, Michael (NBC) [mailto:Michael.Wax@nbc.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 11:46 AM
To: 'user@ant.apache.org'
Subject: Problem Using Ear Task in 1.5.2

The ear task in 1.5.2 does not include my application.xml file in the ear
file.  This feature works in 1.5.1.

My task is as follows:
<target name="ear">
	<ear destfile="${target.dir}/trackerApp.ear"
		appxml="${src.dir}/meta-inf/application.xml">
      		<fileset dir="${target.dir}" includes="*.jar,*.war"/>
      	</ear>
</target>

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

	Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
	the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.