ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <>
Subject RE: tomcat automation...
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:40:23 GMT
Right, but there are tomcat specific tasks (you have to drop the -ant.jar
file into ANT_HOME/lib.

I can't seem to get them running successfully....

-----Original Message-----
From: Anderson, Rob H - VSCM []
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 2:39 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: tomcat automation...

I think the tomcat target you are asking about would need to be created in
your build.xml. I think the <copy> task would be usefull for this. I would
probably do something like...

<target name="tomcat-deploy" depends="war" description="deploys built war
file to tomcat/webapps">
	<copy file="${war.file}"

I hope this helps.

-Rob A