ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject EJB helpers...
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:37:49 GMT
I'm having problems including helper classes in my ejbs.

Here's the scenario, some (but not all) of our EJBS have a "helper"
subdirectory (some have a "SharedHelper" directory), how do I include this
directory's contents in the individual ejbs?

The <support> element is great if there is a single location for the shared
items, but this is not the case.  And if I use support and include something
like **/Helper/*.class, I get all the other ejb's helpers too.

Please help!