ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ciramella, EJ" <ECirame...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: How do you find out which classed need to be compiled?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 19:24:16 GMT
Since it's only two files, the javac task has a "listfiles=true/false" flag.
This will show you which ones are getting recompiled.  Then I'd open up the
source and see if the package statement makes sense.

-----Original Message-----
From: White, Joshua A (CASD, IT) [mailto:Joshua.White@thehartford.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 11:28 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: How do you find out which classed need to be compiled?

I am working on a project and notice that two class files keep getting
recompiled.  As we all know, this usually means that the package declaration
does not match its actual file location.

Is there a convenient way of determining this?

Joshua

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all
copies.