ant-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <David.K...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: Figure out why spec. env var gets unset when gets to wrapped ant script
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 18:50:30 GMT
Unfortunately, that task doesn't appear to be available.  It does appear
that this is ant 1.4, and that optional task isn't in the
"jakarta-ant-1.4-optional.jar".  It is in the version of ant that I have
installed outside of WebLogic, which is 1.5.1.  What would happen if I
stuck the "optional.jar" from ant 1.5.1 into the lib directory of the
ant 1.4 release?

JDK